50C Boat Quay, Singapore 049839
Your privacy is important to us. We exercise great care in handling the way personal data is used and shared, making sure to seek your permission before we collect or store any of your data.
Collection and Use of personal data
In this personal data protection policy, “personal data” refers to any data. Such personal information may include your name, telephone number, mailing address, email address, network data and any other information relating to any individuals you may have provided in any forms. You must only submit to us, information which is accurate and not misleading.
Such personal data may be obtained once you input your details at the checkout page.
We collect personal data in order to provide our products and extend our services to you. Thus, the purpose of the collection of personal data may include but not limited to:
- Provide you with products or services you have requested
- Personalise and customise your experiences with us such as the saving of shopping cart information
- Help manage and enhance our services
Disclosure of personal data
We will exercise caution and take reasonable effort to protect your personal data against unauthorized disclosure. Your personal data may be disclosed in the following situations but not limited to:
- Processing, delivering, billing for, and collecting payment for purchased products (this excludes credit card information as we used a third party service provider as our payment gateway)
- Facilitating your purchase with our affiliated service providers, third parties engaged to perform functions on its behalf. This can include payment processing, order fulfilment and shipment.